Software SupportSystems and software availability is critical for our customer’s staff and IT decision-makers. The wish to increase systems and application availability while reducing individual downtime results in improved automated support systems.
However there will always be a need for a human interface when systems and procedures fail. Timely access to your data is essential in running your business. With internal and external virus attacks and other application challenges, it's a constant effort for the customer to maintain the availability of high-demand systems.
Our technician's mission is to restore full functionality, minimize downtime, and ensure that our customer’s users can recommence productivity as quickly as possible.
- Desk side support services
- On-site troubleshooting
- Support for standard and non-standard applications
- Break/fix services including PC, servers, and peripherals
- Comprehensive services: desk side, remote user, help desk, and network operations
- Telephone support for operating systems and middleware
- SW onsite support for operating systems and middleware
- SW licence subscriptions
- Software onsite installations
- Software onsite updates