Policy ManagementRecent research by a major analyst firm indicates that compliance with multiple regulations will claim as much as 15% of IT budgets in 2006. The research points out that companies that have invested in one-off solutions for each regulatory challenge they face spend 10 times more on IT solutions for compliance than those organisations that develop a single solution to manage multiple regulatory requirements.
Lowering the costs of compliance through automated assessment of IT policies in light of multiple regulations and best practices
- Satisfies regulatory mandates that require employee awareness by enabling automated policy dissemination.
- Reduces redundant work by assessing compliance across multiple regulations using a single set of universal controls.
- Ensures policy coverage across all regulatory and best practice requirements.
- Analyses policy management activities through advanced reporting.
- Assesses compliance with written policy through integration with management software.
- Demonstrates due care towards achieving IT policy compliance.
Policy Manager automates compliance assessment by integrating multiple data feeds and generating reports for management and auditors through a single interface.